Sunday, January 29, 2017

Newsflash #11 Switchin' it up

YouTube

What's up guys, welcome back to Newsflash, where I talk about stuff and news. Holy Cow, I was in Port Stephens when this happened. When i was walking in a mall (with an unused outdoor space good for an airport) I saw at EB Games *GameStop* new Nintendo Switch games. I was amazed, when i saw Mario Odyssey, i couldn't believe it because the fact Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, 1 2 Switch and more really existed. So i casually walked up to the counter and i said, "Is this real?". They said, "yes". ALL OF IT IS REAL!!! I have proof at the bottom. 


I also saw some footage of the new Zelda game. So that picture is the Switch with the Neon Joy-Cons, Sadly there are no pack in games. ;(. I could go on and on and on about this console, it even is a home and portable console! Now before i go, this is real. REAL. Go to E3 and you'll see. Anyway, Thank you for reading. This has been Newsflash, and its time for cat videos.

7 Years 8 Bit by ME! (not a triaginal sign)

No comments:

Post a Comment